Tuesday 10 May 2011

Clinique Chubby Sticks: Swatches!

So many yummy colours! What's not to love about this lip balm-lipstick-lipgloss-large crayon hybrid?


I like the non-stickiness of the chubbystick, and the sheer wash of colour (it doesn't even matter if you colour a little out of the lines) and the way it makes my lips feel soft and moisturised without acting as a magnet for my hair (Juicy Tubes, I'm looking at you!)


But what I like most about it is the fact that it twists up and I don't have to sharpen it, less product-waste and so convenient :)


It may even replace my other favourite lip balm from Burt's Bees - their Lip Shimmers.


I got it in Fuller Fig, here are the other colours!
I'm missing 2 colours I think, Clinique didn't have them :( will have to update later with the other two. Click for a clearer picture!

Apply them over a lipliner for a polished lipstick look without the heavier feel of lipstick!



1 comment:

  1. I used this picture of the swatches on my blog, is it alright because I can take them down if you want me too x

    ReplyDelete